01 November 2006

Talking with a "Legend"

Yesterday I spent 23 minutes on the phone with a great American hero and he gave me a completely new outlook on what my goals should be in regards to the Hospitality Ministries here at Trietsch. Thanks Mark!

I don't know about you, but talking on the phone (or in person) with someone who has written a book is an intimidating thing for me. I feel so unimportant and unintelligent compared to someone who has had their thoughts and ideas printed by a major book publisher. I know most authors are just regular people but I really respect what Mark is doing for the kingdom of God up at Granger. So thanks again Mark, for making me feel important and intelligent when I was talking with you. And thanks for the "wow" moment - at least for me!

Grace&Peace

No comments: