19 July 2007

The 2nd Blog-iversary Arrives

Well it looks like I have been at this blogging thing for another year and I am not quite sure what to say about the past 12 months. Lots of things have changed. Lots of things are the same. And lots of changes are on the way.

Here's a snapshot of the past 12 months:
# of posts: 69 (-1 from 1st year)
# of comments: 24 (-62 from 1st year)
# of profile views: 128 (-12 from last year)
avg # of posts per month: 5.75 (-0.08 from last year)
avg # of comments per post: 0.35 (-0.88 from last year)
avg # of comments per month: 2.0 (-5.17 from last year)

I am down in all categories this year, what's up with that? It appears that my blog became less popular during its second year. Maybe I need to do some market research to figure out how to get more traffic/participation to my blog...maybe I just need to post more pics of Caitlyn and post about controversial issues...maybe.

Thanks for another year!
Grace&Peace

No comments: