16 March 2006

Leading Change

Have you ever wondered what it takes to lead change within an organization? It seems that no matter what size organization or change, there will be opposition, agreement, and indifference/ambivalence.

I have two major change efforts that I would like to lead my sphere of influence thru over the next year:

1) restructuring/reorganizing the hospitality ministries
2) revamping the Thursday night young adult gathering

I am in the beginning stages of these efforts, but I have already felt pressure to "leave things alone" from within and without. Please pray for me as I follow God's lead on these action items. Pray that God will clear out the internal distractions by giving me the confidence to know when to move forward and when to hold back. Pray that those who will be affected by these changes will catch the vision God has given me and will be willing to forge ahead in new directions.

Grace&Peace

No comments: