- Mark Batterson's thoughts about meetings
- WIRED Magazine's list of Best Sidekicks - all I have to say is "Where's Al Borland?"
- I am really bummed that I have to miss Bible study next week for a mandatory seminar on anti-racism...I mean, come on...I'm not a racist, nor do I plan on becoming one...so why do I have to go to a two-night seminar on it?
- Dear Lord, I pray that someone wants to send me to this workshop. Amen.
- This magazine continues to make me think about how much overlap there is between the world and the church...especially when I read this.
- I am so confused about how the process works...mostly because getting my hopes up equals getting my family's hopes up...and if the process breaks down, then my family suffers. And I don't like that at all!
- I am excited about preaching on Maundy Thursday, but I wish I had some more time to prepare...I guess I'll talk about the Last Supper since time is running short.
- It's Leap Day...happy birthday to all you "Leap Babies" out there! Enjoy your special day - it only comes once every four years!
That's enough for today!