31 October 2005

Am I emerging? - revisited

Amidst changing diapers, making bottles, and losing sleep, I have been wondering about just how I fit in with the whole emerging church movement/philosophy/worldview. I wonder if I am too much of a modern to interact successfully with postmoderns. I wonder if I could handle leading a worship gathering for people who have little or no church background. I wonder if I know enough about the emerging church to do it justice.

My prayer is for an understanding that moving my focus in this direction is correct and for a rising within my current sphere of influence to help me lead in this direction.

Grace & Peace

REVISION - After posting this I visited a new site I follow and someone who attended a discussion session with Brian McLaren posted on this very subject. Check it out!

Grace & Peace - again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, too bad about our Ags. We'll get 'em next week in Lubbock...? We just have to have faith that the right team will win. :)

Rev_DeanL said...

The link to the article works now. Sorry about the broken link!

Dean