09 May 2006

A Completely Different Feeling

For the first time in 20 years, the month of May does not bring me to the point of ending a school year. Since graduating from seminary last year my life no longer revolves around the school calendar and I am still not sure how I feel about that. It seems that the routine of ending a chapter of my life each May brought a sense of closure each spring, but now I am entering a new phase of life that does not necessarily involve watching the school calendar flip to the last page.

Many of you reading this are going thru final exams right now and are still tied to the school calendar. Please know that I am praying for you and wish you the best as you study for and take your exams in the next few weeks. Please take care of yourselves physically, emotionally, and spiritually thru these trying times.

Grace&Peace

PS - Let me know when you are coming home so that we can celebrate in style!

No comments: