31 May 2007

Last Day of May

On this final day of the month I thought I would let you all know that I have not fallen off the face of the planet, nor have I been hiding in a hole all month. This month has been particularly busy for me and June is not looking very slow either.

Coming up...
Next week, June 3-6, is the North Texas Annual Conference in Plano, so I will be out of the office until Thursday of next week. Call my cell phone if you need to get in touch with me. Hopefully I will have my laptop up and running for the option of blogging/emails during the parts of Conference that drag...or when something exciting is happening on the floor.

Also, I found out a few weeks ago that because I am not a full member of the AC, I don't get to vote on clergy delegates for General Conference. Bummer! Oh well, I will still try and see who is running and get to know them a bit better.

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and my parents will be here to celebrate Father's Day and my 29th at once.

In other news, I will be preaching here at Trietsch during the 9:30 contemporary service during the whole month of June. Jim and I are collaborating on a series of messages dealing with the issues of conflict, criticism, and complaining using Paul's letter to the Ephesians as our biblical basis.

Preaching last weekend went GREAT and I can't wait to do it again during June and July (when Jim is on vacation).

OK, now I can successfully say that I posted this month.

Grace&Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dean!

If you're in/near east Plano during annual conference let me know and we can do lunch. I'll have my people call your people. We'll do lunch.

Andrew

Rev_DeanL said...

Hey Andrew!
I am over in your general area until Wednesday afternoon. How about lunch tomorrow (Wed)?

Dean