01 October 2007

Couple Things...

This morning I am working wirelessly at McDavid Plano Lincoln Mercury...the dealership who is trying to figure out what is wrong with my car. We (Deb and I) are hoping that it is a quick, inexpensive fix and that we will no longer have to get up in the middle of the night to turn off my stupid car alarm! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my head bowed in prayer.

In other news, Deb and I are going to put in an application for a house that she found yesterday. Deb saw it yesterday morning after church and called me immediately and told me I needed to take a look. We scheduled another showing for 5:30 and I was also very impressed with the layout, the feel, and the neighborhood. It will be a long drive for me to get to work, but I am willing to do that for my girls to stay where they are. I think we will move for me when I get a new appointment...whenever that may be...

Grace&Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dean,

The car situation kind of reminds me of my car. Every once in a while, the horn will just start going off. This tends to occur in the middle of the night.
A few weeks ago I was at terri's house. We were out front doing yard work, my car parked in the street, when my horn started going off. The thing that made it funny (to her, not me) is that the horn would honk (loudly) only when another car would drive by my car. So from the other cars' point of view, when they drove by they would get honked at. Again, funny to Terri, not to me.
Anyways, it hasn't done that in a few weeks so that's good. Have a good conference! See you later!

Andrew

Rev_DeanL said...

Yeah, Deb was about to kill me the other day when the alarm went off at 3am - thus the trip to the dealership.