23 June 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for Custer Road UMC in Plano. There was a terrible car accident on Sunday involving a family that was greatly connected to the ministry of that church.

Please pray for the clergy and staff as they handle many calls, visits, and questions about processing the grief that the congregation will undoubtedly express over the next few weeks - and even months.

Please pray for Rev. Ron Henderson, senior pastor at CRUMC, as he leads the congregation through this time of trial.

Please pray for my friend, Rev. Leslie Herrscher, associate pastor at CRUMC, as the day of this accident was her first Sunday at Custer Road.

Please pray for the friends and family of the Hart family.

Please pray for the driver of the car who hit the Hart family and survived the wreck.

Please pray.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Three things:

1. Thanks for the prayers for the Hart family and those affected by that terrible wreck. Rice Middle School is another community affected by the loss of the biological daughter, Rebecca.

2. My old blog is gone forever, and we have a new one. Check it out!

3. I have a few truly precious pictures of Caitlyn from the wedding, and as soon as I figure out how, I will post them and/or send them to you!

Rev_DeanL said...

I will add the Rice MS family to my prayer list. What Rebecca a student of yours?

I have seen your new home on the web and I have enjoyed reading the antics.

I wait with baited breath for the pictures.