29 November 2005

Sanctuary Retreat


I have mentioned this retreat before, but it is approaching quickly and I wanted to get more publicity about it out for your consideration.

On Friday, December 30, we will leave TMUMC for a contemplative retreat in which we will focus on Jesus' journey to Golgotha. The Via Crucis will give you an opportunity to reflect, in a very personal way, on how much Christ gave for us in an effort to redeem humanity. This visceral experience will challenge you, compel you, and bring you to a point of transformation by Sunday morning, January 1.

If you are interested in this retreat, please send me an email or post a comment here with your contact info so that I can get a list going. If you would like to see more people go on the retreat, please link this post to your blog and start spreading the word about it. I am hoping that it will cost you guys no more than $40 to attend. If cost is an issue, please contact me and we can work something out.

Check out Sanctuary at WonderVoyage.com for more info about the Via Crucis and the retreat itself.

Grace & Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! Love the poster!~Alexis