13 August 2008

Can't Get This Outta My Head

I have been thinking quite a bit over the past few days about Craig's thoughts on his new book, It. There is one in particular that I cannot seem to get out of my head.

What are you doing that you need to stop doing?

I have spent several hours over the past two days thinking about that question. I have wondered if the church I lead is doing the right things. I have wondered if my life consists of the right things. I just keep wondering...

I am now listening to the "Going Deeper" interview CD with Craig to further fuel these internal discussions. I am grateful to spend the time thinking and reflecting on these issues (as the leader, this is my job), but I am not yet able to pinpoint a solution.

I need to go pray and read my Bible some more...

No comments: